The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, established in 2016, is a highly competitive and prestigious scholarship program. It is designed to support and empower future leaders in the field of business and entrepreneurship. This scholarship is a collaboration between the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School and the Pershing Square Foundation. Moreover, the scholarship is open to individuals who are pursuing a one-year full-time MBA program at the Saïd Business School.
To be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have applied to and been admitted to the Saïd Business School’s one-year full-time MBA program
- Demonstrate a strong academic record and professional achievements
- Have a clear vision and plans for using their MBA education to make a positive impact in the field
- Show a commitment to serving and giving back to their communities
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides a full tuition fee waiver and a maintenance grant to cover living expenses for the duration of the MBA program. Additionally, the scholarship recipients will have access to a variety of special opportunities, such as:
- A dedicated mentorship program, connecting them with successful business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Participation in the Pershing Square Foundation’s Impact Forum, a series of events and workshops. It is designed to help scholarship recipients develop their leadership and impact skills
- The opportunity to participate in the Pershing Square Foundation’s Global Fellowship Program. It offers further training and professional development opportunities to top-performing scholars.
The selection process for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is highly competitive and rigorous.
- First, Candidates must apply and be enrolled in the Saïd Business School’s one-year full-time MBA program.
- Second, After being enrolled, they can then apply for the scholarship by submitting a separate application package that includes an essay, CV, and letters of recommendation.
- Finally, the scholarship committee, consisting of representatives from the Saïd Business School and the Pershing Square Foundation, will carefully review each application and select the most qualified and promising candidates.
Impact of the Scholarship
Since, its inception in 2016, the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship has supported and empowered a diverse group of individuals from around the world, who have gone on to make a significant impact in the business and entrepreneurial world. However, some of the notable achievements of past scholarship recipients include:
- Introducing successful startups and social initiatives
- Holding leadership designations in major enterprises and organizations
- Advancing sustainable and responsible business practices
- Also, make significant contributions to their communities and society at large
Coverage of Scholarship
Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship awards the students with the given benefits:
- College fee
- Tuition fee
- £15,609 for living expenditures
Number of Awards:
Last Date to Apply:
For the 1+1 MBA, you must submit your application by January 4, 2023, and for your chosen Master’s program, by the deadline in December or January. However, the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website lists the funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnership programs.
So, if you want to apply and are keen to know more about Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, please visit the link to the official website: Click here
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is a unique and valuable opportunity for individuals who are passionate about making a positive impact in the business and entrepreneurial world. Moreover, the scholarship provides not only financial support, besides, also a range of exclusive opportunities and resources to help recipients develop their leadership and impact skills. Finally, by supporting and empowering future leaders, the scholarship is helping to create a better and more sustainable future for all.