France is one of the established countries in Europe. France is recognized for its magnificence and its rich culture. That’s the reason why students around the globe consider studying in France. However, not all students can afford to study there, and If you want to discover the finest way to fund your studies in France, then you are at the right place! The government of France is offering a fully-funded Eiffel Scholarship open for applications.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students:
The French Ministry offers this scholarship program for Europe and Foreign Affairs. Providing these scholarships mainly aims to attract knowledgeable and hard-working students worldwide. The Eiffel scholarship program is provided only for Masters’s and Ph.D. students.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program is managed by the British Council and administered by the Higher Education, Innovation, and Research (the Ministry). The French have been offering The Eiffel Scholarship Program since 2000 to encourage brilliant young people from all over the world to come to France and study at a French university or college and to provide grants to those who cannot afford it.
Eiffel Scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students to promote their professional development by allowing them to undertake a Master’s or Doctoral Degree at one of our top-ranked universities with no tuition fees and unlimited study periods in France during the duration of their stay. The Eiffel Scholarship Program duration is 12 to 24 months for the Master’s level and 36 months for the Ph.D. level.
Benefits of LThe Eiffel Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students:
The Eiffel Scholarship Program is a fantastic opportunity for Pakistani students to pursue higher education in France. The program offers financial aid, housing, and other benefits that make it possible for students to study at the finest university in the world.
The program grants the label “Government Scholars” to be exempt from paying tuition fees with a monthly allowance of €1,181 for the master’s level and €1,400 for the doctoral level. In addition, candidates may receive additional funds for travel expenses—such as airfare and train tickets—as well as reimbursements for the trip from the airport or train station to their first place of accommodation. The scholarship includes French social security for non-EU citizens, complementary health insurance, cultural activities, and more!
Offered Fields and area of Study of The Eiffel Scholarship Program:
The Eiffel scholarship covers the following fields in a master’s or doctoral program;
- Science and Technology: Biology, Health, Ecology, Mathematics and Numerics (Mathematics).
- Engineering Sciences: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electrical Engineering.
- Humanities and Social Sciences: History, French Language and Civilization; Law; Political Science; Economics; Management.
Eligibility Criteria for The Eiffel Scholarship Program:
The Eiffel scholarships eligibility Criteria are as follows;
- All International students can apply for Eiffel scholarships
- The student must not be a resident of France at the time of application, nor have you been one during your studies abroad.
- The Student must be Up to 25 years old for a Master’s Degree and Up to 30 Years old for a Ph.D. Degree.
- The student must have graduated from an institution outside of France.
- The student must have required a minimum 2:1 grade point average from their final bachelor
- The Student whose got application was once rejected cannot apply for Eiffel Scholarships again.
- Students can get admission without IELTS & TOEFL as In Many French Universities do not require English certification. (but Student language must be aligned with their chosen course)
- Students enrolled in the Master’s level under this scholarship can apply for Ph.D. Level scholarship. However, It is up to the establishment to select applicants for the Ph.D. program.
The Eiffel Scholarship Program Deadline:
The international seeking admission to Masters’s or Ph.D. programs under the French Eiffel Scholarship can now apply and submit their applications before January 10, 2023. Usually, the admissions under this program open in January every year. If you want to apply for these scholarships, please hurry up before the admission dates pass.
The deadline for submitting your application for the Eiffel scholarship program is January 10, 2023. You must provide your updated CV and two recommendation letters from professors or lecturers at universities or colleges where you have studied before enrolling in this program (if applicable). You can also submit a copy of your passport and proof of accommodation when applying for these scholarships.
The application process for The Eiffel Scholarship Program:
To apply for The Eiffel Scholarship Program and avail of the fully funded scholarship, Inventive leads is here to help you. Interesting candidates should send us their previous and required documents; we will also help you verify your essays and documents or help you write them to enhance your chances of selecting for the scholarships. For any further queries, you can visit our website at
𝒉𝒕𝒕𝒑𝒔://𝒘𝒘𝒘.𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔.𝒄𝒐𝒎, Reach us on our social pages or place your query directly at +𝟗𝟐 𝟑𝟒𝟑 𝟐𝟑𝟕 𝟓𝟓𝟓𝟓At 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔, we help you make the right decision.